Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Peeps!

Happy Easter! I hope that everyone is enjoying their Easter as much as I am. The weather is perfect outside and I get to spend the day with my cute little family. My baby girl was pretty excited when she woke up and saw her Easter basket. She insisted on wearing her new easter bunny socks and new sandals all morning long. Her basket was filled with treats galore, new shoes, socks, swimsuit, Easter dress and even a duck stuffed animal. In her basket was a classic Easter treat:


Peeps

 So I am not a huge fan of Peeps at all. But the Easter bunny brought me a grown up version of Peeps; Dark Chocolate Peepsters.

 Um, seriously. AMAZING. Best peeps I have ever had, probably because they are nothing like peeps.

They are my new favorite Easter treat. After a beautiful morning we got to go to church together as a family and celebrate the real reason for Easter.







Happy Easter Everyone!

XOXO,
Whitney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you have to say! Please leave a comment we read each and every one!